- Be available if it is necessary to discuss aspects of your ward's behavior at IOB.
- To avoid putting your ward to any inconvenience, sign message, progress reports or other similar documents when requested to do so.
- Ensure that your ward is not absent in the class.
- If you wish to discuss a matter of concern to you or your ward, feel free to contact an individual teacher during his/her free period by taking prior permission from the Incharge.
- Keep your ward at home if he is suffering from contagious diseases like mumps, measles, chicken pox, whooping cough etc.
- Parents are requested to remain regularly in touch with day to day studies of your ward and also keep in contact with IOB.